Kromski looms will rest comfortably on the edge of a table as we do on our workshops, but if you don't have a table to rest against a Kromski loom stand is a brilliant option.
Having a Kromski loom stand can give you the option of weaving anywhere, even outside should the urge take you.
There are lots of benefits that come with the Kromski loom stand:
- the stand is completely adjustable so great no matter which chair you choose to use
- it can be used to hold the loom upside down while you use it as a warping frame
- the warping frame pegs can be stored in the edge of the stand while you're not using them
- your shuttle can be stored on the edge of the stand whilst you're not weaving
- it's made by the Kromski family to their high standards
Loom stand set up directions can be found here
Please be aware that if you are ordering from abroad, you may have to pay customs charges. Please take the time to check these out so you don't get a nasty surprise when you come to pick up your order
Check out our Kromski loom range by clicking here
Book an appointment to view the looms
If you're unsure of the size of loom you would like and live not too far away, why not book an appointment to try one out? We will welcome you into our studio, in the heart of Liverpool and you can see which loom will suit you best. email at cathy.[email protected] or call on 07802753203 to make an appointment